Fall 2023 MSA Hands-On Training Schedule and Details Below!
MSA Training Products:
- Frigidaire Multidoor Refrigerator, Dual Evaporator, R 600, (made by Midea, Model #FRQG1721AV),
- GE Café Dishdrawer (Model #CDD420 and will address Fisher & Paykel equivalent products DD60 and DD24),
- Speed Queen Top Load Washer (Model # AWNE9RSN116TW01)
Pricing per Tech per Day: $29 for MSA members, $129 for non-MSA members, one free technician per class for MSA Pro Members
Additional Information: Classes will begin promptly at 8:30 AM – Coffee, Light Breakfast, Lunch Included. Our full day of training ends around 3pm.
- Brief overview of our MSA World site.
- Complete training on each product with a product overview, product disassembly, diagnosis and testing of each appliance.
- Show use-case video of the GE SmartHQ Diagnostic Tool.
- Open up conversation for any Q&A.
- After our training product discussion, we open up the program for techs to take training products apart and perform diagnostic testing.
Register today by contacting your Marcone representative, clicking here or by emailing email@example.com!